Next Stop Vegan Policy
● Masks are mandatory by LAW.
● NO early orders. Next Stop Vegan will begin taking orders at 12:00 pm.
● The kitchen closes at 5:30 pm. NO orders after 5:30 pm.
● NO BATHROOM for customers (we are a takeout restaurant)
● Any call orders over $50.00 must be paid over the phone with a card. Receipts must be
signed by the customer upon arrival for pick-up.
● Any complaints about food items must be made within two hours, anything after that will
not be honored.
● If any credit is issued by us, the customer has 14 days to redeem in-store credit. After 14
days the credit will have expired. A one-time credit code will be issued by our front staff.
● Once delivery carriers have picked up customer orders, Next Stop Vegan is no longer
responsible. If anything happens during delivery, the customer is responsible for
contacting delivery customer service.
● If a delivery carrier does not pick up an order from the store, the kitchen is not
responsible for remaking the order or delivering the order. The customer is responsible
for contacting the carrier’s customer service.
● All food modifications and add-ons will incur an up-charge of $2 or more depending on
the modifications or add-ons.
By accessing the website at https://nextstopvegan.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Next Stop Vegan’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Next Stop Vegan’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Next Stop Vegan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Next Stop Vegan’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Next Stop Vegan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Next Stop Vegan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Next Stop Vegan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Next Stop Vegan’s website, even if Next Stop Vegan or a Next Stop Vegan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Next Stop Vegan’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Next Stop Vegan does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Next Stop Vegan may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Next Stop Vegan does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Next Stop Vegan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Next Stop Vegan of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Next Stop Vegan may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.